0.93% More GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC (OTCMKTS:VEND) Shares Shorted

June 27, 2018 - By Mary Bollinger

GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC (OTCMKTS:VEND) had an increase of its short interest by 0.93%. FINRA issued in June VEND’s total 500,700 short interest. The up change of 0.93% from 496,100 shares was reported. 2 days will cost VEND with 326,400 average volume to restore its previous position. Float short on GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC is 1.87%.

The stock increased 1.24% or $0.028 during the last trading session, reaching $2.288.Currently Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc. is after 0.00% change in last June 27, 2017. VEND has 97,325 shares volume. VEND underperformed by 12.57% the S&P 500.

Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc., a franchise development company, operates vending machines and micro markets in North America, the Bahamas, and Puerto Rico.The company has $153.51 million market cap. The firm and its franchisees operate approximately 3,000 vending machines and micro markets that provide natural and organic food and beverage products.Currently it has negative earnings. The firm was formerly known as Fresh Healthy Vending International, Inc. and changed its name to Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc. in March 2016.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.